As the UX/UI Designer you will be responsible for developing and executing innovative and creative websites and e-commerce platform designs. Working across multiple projects you will be a hybrid UX and UI Designer. You should have experience in both a UX and UI role, working across the entire design process.
You will work on projects for clients across the world and collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify business and users’ problems and provide iterative designs based on user workflow, expectations, experience, business needs, and technical constraints.
You will be working in close partnership with the Creative Director and other designers. You should be an extremely motivated designer who can easily adapt and values working in a team environment.
We are seeking someone who
- Is a problem-solver at heart, finds ways to express complex ideas through intuitive design
- Can translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, easy to use, and emotionally engaging
- Is able to ensure design consistency across all digital platforms (web, mobile, apps)
- Has a sense of ownership, responsibility, and engagement
For this position, we will consider fully remote cooperation
3+ years of experience designing for web (RWD) and mobile, backed by an interesting portfolio
- Proficiency in Figma or Adobe XD and/or other visual design tools like Photoshop, Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, etc.
- Experience in wireframing
- Strong knowledge of the latest technology capabilities, UX rules and current trends
- Attention to details (each pixel counts) and consistency in design
- Creativity, initiative, open mind and minimalism in creation
- Practical knowledge of UI/UX design best practices (dashboards, CRMs, graphical interfaces, UI kits, etc.)
- Ability to manage work independently, complete projects on a timely basis and execute projects according to schedules
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure
- English language level that allows working on projects for international clients
Nice to haves
- Ability to create illustrations
- Experience in UX research and usability testing (please note that we’re not seeking researcher, from time to time support in conducting usability tests may be needed)
What we offer
- Salary of 7.000-12.000 net (B2B)
- Preferable form of employment is a B2B contract but other forms are also possible
- Having a chance to build new digital products for the biggest brands on the market
- Freedom to define methods and processes in design projects
- Working with very talented and passionate strategists, designers, marketers, and engineers building top-notch solutions
- Work culture based on empathy, trust, and transparency
- Everything else we offer to our employees is listed on the careers main page
26 days of paid holidays per year (+ additionally paid bank holidays)
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working hours + partial or full remote work options available
- Taking part in development-related events (conferences, trainings)
- Private medical care (PZU Zdrowie)
We accept CV's both in Polish and English
You can find instructions on how we process your data here.
Please note that your application must contain the following clause
I agree for my personal data included in my job application to be processed by Funktional sp. z o.o., Karmelicka 52/4, 31-128 Cracow, for the needs of present recruitment process and in the future processes led by Funktional sp. z o.o..