Funktional is an award-winning agency that provides strategic branding services combined with handcrafted digital solutions to multi-national companies worldwide. Some of our clients include UNICEF, AON, Maspex (Kubuś, Alcalia, Tymbark, Decomorreno, Tarczyn), Bielenda, Tupperware, Telefonika, 3DGence, Bratex, Link4, and many others.
As the UI Designer you will be responsible for creating beautiful, world-class designs that are engaging, visually delightful, well organized, and emotionally resonate with users. Your work will be mostly focused on the final look and feel of websites, e-commerce platforms, and product designs, but you will work in pair with the UX team in order to assure maximum usability in the visual layer. You should have experience mainly in a UI role, but previous UX experience is welcome.
You will work on projects for clients across the world and collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide iterative designs based on user workflow, mockups, expectations, experience, business needs, and technical constraints. You'll also collect project requirements during workshops with clients while working in close partnership with the Creative & UX Director and other designers.
We are seeking someone who
- Is a problem-solver at heart, finds ways to express complex ideas through intuitive design
- Can translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, easy to use, and emotionally engaging
- Is able to ensure design consistency across all digital platforms (web, mobile, apps)
- Has a sense of ownership, responsibility, and engagement
For this position, we will consider fully remote cooperation
3+ years of proven experience from a digital agency, software house, a fast-growing, fast-paced tech start-up or similar
- Portfolio showcasing experience in creating user-centered and intuitive digital experiences
- Proficiency in Figma or Adobe XD and/or other visual design tools like Photoshop, Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, etc.
- Working understanding of technology possibilities and limitations
- Ability to create designs that are efficient in the development
- Strong knowledge of the latest technology trends, design rules and current trends
- Strong eye for detail, quality of output with presentations, and consistency in design
- Creativity, initiative, open mind and minimalism in creation
- Practical knowledge of UI design best practices (dashboards, CRMs, graphical interfaces, UI kits, etc.)
- Ability to manage work independently, complete projects on a timely basis and execute projects according to schedules
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure
- English language level that allows working on projects for international clients (good brief understanding)
Nice to have
- Ability to create illustrations
- Passion for motion design and/or 3D
- UX first type thinking, function before form
- Experience in wireframing
What we offer
- Salary of 7.000-12.000 net (B2B)
- Preferable form of employment is a B2B contract but other forms are also possible
- Having a chance to build new digital products for the biggest brands on the market
- Working with very talented and passionate strategists, designers, marketers, and engineers building top-notch solutions
- Work culture based on empathy, trust, and transparency
- Everything else we offer to our employees is listed on the careers main page
26 days of paid holidays per year (+ additionally paid bank holidays)
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working hours + partial or full remote work options available
- Taking part in events (conferences, trainings)
- Private medical care (PZU Zdrowie)
We accept CV's both in Polish and English
You can find instructions on how we process your data here.
Please note that your application must contain the following clause
I agree for my personal data included in my job application to be processed by Funktional sp. z o.o., Karmelicka 52/4, 31-128 Cracow, for the needs of the present recruitment process and in the future processes led by Funktional sp. z o.o..