Social Media Manager
We are looking for a tech-savvy, diligent, organized, and confident Social Media Manager to join a Cracow based independent Strategic Branding & Digital Agency specializing in creating and growing brands with the purpose to shape the world we live in.
In your day-to-day role, you will be working with our amazing team to create strategies & manage owned, earned, and paid content across the client portfolio. You will also work with influencers and manage the social content creation process, possibly manage social communities. In addition, the successful candidate will be responsible for direct communications with our clients, reporting back to them regularly with account updates (e.g. engagement & influencer reports, competition analysis, etc.).
For starters, you will join an existing account that we've been working on in the last couple of months.
The Client is a newly developed direct to consumer smart food brand who is looking to launch soon in the UK and Europe and beyond! Extremely exciting times for the business and a very exciting opportunity for us to build brand equity and reputation to grow their presence in multiple destinations.
Experience in the smart food/healthy lifestyle category & e-commerce is a big plus!
If chosen, you will be responsible for
Strategy planning. Working together with the team to create and optimize channel-specific strategies that deliver results.
Community engagement. Reactively and proactively communicating with our and clients’ followers, customers, and influencers, across a range of social media platforms.
Content planning and scheduling. Handling the daily posting of our and client content (e.g. Facebook Posts, Instagram Stories, Tweets, etc.), working closely with our creative team.
Copywriting. Write well written English & Polish across captions, posts, private messages, etc., adjusting the tone of voice on a client-by-client basis.
Client communication. On-going communications with our clients, reporting back to them regularly about the activity across their social media accounts.
Creative contribution. All members of the Funktional team are expected to muck-in with the creative process, contributing to the development of clients’ creative concepts, campaigns, and more.
Influencer management. Building relationships & partnerships, negotiating deals, managing campaigns, and all things related.
Constant growth. Personal growth and skill development, being on top of trends, and delivering insight and intelligence within the agency is a core responsibility.
You'll be working alongside account, marketing, design, and technical teams. You will need excellent presentation skills, both spoken and written with a positive, team focussed work ethic. Most of all, you should love what you do and have a real fascination for brands and how they use digital marketing to grow their business.
Due to the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, we've switched fully to remote work. The current global crisis doesn't influence the pace or schedule of the recruitment & onboarding processes, though they will be done using digital tools and most probably the work itself will start as a remote position. We do hope that the situation will soon change for the better, so at some point, there will be a possibility to join the team in our office. However, we will consider long-term remote arrangements.
3+ years of hands-on experience in social media management and content creation working directly with multiple clients across different channels
- 1+ year of experience in e-commerce (preferably on international projects) will be a big plus
- Excellent writing skills - ability to write copy people love to interact with, in a variety of tone
- Experience with a range of marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Buffer, Content studio, Zoho, Mailchimp, Zapier etc.
- Strong attention to detail and precision data input
- Google Gsuite or MS office proficiency
- Great command of written and spoken English
- Great command of written and spoken Polish
- Highly developed empathy, a desire to help and do good and a pro-active approach towards challenges
- Passion for innovation and trying new ideas to improve marketing activities and processes
- Ability to support several accounts simultaneously
- Being able to work well in a team while achieving your individual goals
- Constant drive for continuous improvement both on personal and company level
Details of employment
- Preferable form of employment is a B2B contract but other forms are also possible
- Everything we offer to our employees is listed on the careers main page
We accept CVs both in Polish and English.
You can find instructions on how we process your data here.