Senior Digital Marketing Manager
In order to speed up the global expansion of Funktional we are implementing new sales and marketing processes. That's why we are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager who will take ownership of digital marketing & growth operations and work together with our marketing & sales teams to deliver results. This is a hands-on role for a self-starter - someone who isn’t afraid to work hard and believes that there are no boundaries beyond the imagination.
We are looking to bring on an experienced, hungry, and ambitious T-shape marketing expert with high expertise in PPC (both Google & social) and lead generation & nurturing to help craft our global messaging, get involved productizing our services at scale, and govern their communications.
You should have experience in international markets, e-commerce, and B2B marketing, as many of our clients are specifically from these segments. In the beginning, you will be responsible for managing PPC efforts.
If this sounds like you, and you are interested in marketing and technology, have a track record in paid social advertising, SEM, B2B lead prospecting & nurturing, growth marketing, content marketing, email campaigns, conversion rate optimization, marketing automation, know your way around social and crave the ability to do something out of the ordinary, then you might be the person we're looking for.
If chosen, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing brand & marketing communications strategies for Funktional and our clients. Creating and governing marketing funnels, testing, and optimization
- Coordinating marketing efforts to boost brand awareness and increase traffic on Funktional's and our client's communication channels
- Generating and nurturing high-quality sales leads
- Developing and managing inbound campaigns from launch through to successful completion
- Managing and improving paid media, social and content marketing together with our team
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for digital marketing activities
- Continuously monitoring marketing performance, market impact, setting KPIS and monitoring and optimizing ROI
- Researching the market to identify key trends, new markets and opportunities for growth
- Using growth strategies to maximize ROI
- Plan and support employer branding activities
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
It's worth mentioning that this role is a growth opportunity. We are looking for people who are hungry to continue their growth and management trajectory. We expect to continue our rapid growth (the team grew by 45% this year and we are on track to double our revenue YoY) and we will need strong team leaders in order to maintain the pace.
We already have a great marketing team of 4 with very high competencies in PPC, brand & communication strategy, creative concepts, social media & content that will continue to grow and evolve.
- 4+ years of proven marketing experience. Preferably in the Agency environment or IT industry.
- Experience in building complex marketing funnels tailored to target groups and customer's purchasing stage, generating leads, and driving ROI through digital channels
- Great track record in PPC, especially for e-commerce and B2B segments
- Deep understanding of marketing & sales processes
- Project management skills in agile methodology
- Skills to implement the analytical ecosystem and present ROI from marketing activities
- Both regional and international experience is necessary
- Ability to work based on KPIs and OKRs in the Data-Driven Marketing Model
- Track record and ability to conduct Growthhacking campaigns
- Analytical skills and support for tools such as Google Analytics or Google Tag Manager
- Understanding of customer segmentation, journey mapping, and value proposition
- Experience with data research, internet research, data entry
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot, Mailchimp, Zapier etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of the specifics and algorithms in Social Media (Linkedin, Facebook) and portals such as Clutch
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial approach to tasks and responsibilities, showing a can-do attitude, challenge and goal-oriented
- Able to work independently and with limited supervision, highly self-motivated, and able to effectively manage various competing priorities and time-management
- Openness and communicativeness
- Understand the concept of T-shape marketer
- Willingness to go above and beyond what's required, learn, adapt, and excel
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- MA/BA in marketing or another relevant field (not needed if you're a marketing superstar)
Nice to haves
- Good people management skills
- Growth marketing experience
- Light pen - independent creation of valuable content, the ability to adapt the style to the medium
- Knowledge of the process and tools for organizing webinars and podcasts
- Proven Client-facing CX focus
- High competency in networking, team building, and stakeholder management skills
- Strong technical expertise, ease with technical concepts, and ability to acquire technical know-how quickly.
Details of employment
- The preferable form of employment is a B2B contract but other forms are also possible
- Everything we offer to our employees is listed on the careers main page
- We additionally offer access to CXL e-learning platform for marketer
We accept CVs both in Polish and English.
You can find instructions on how we process your data here.