QA tester (freelance/remote)
We are looking for a QA tester to support our internal team in testing software. This is a freelance cooperation with a variable amount of hours per month.
In this role, you will work closely with our developers and project managers to find bugs, defects in the software we create. As an agency, we focus mostly on websites and eCommerce.
Good understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is required.
What you'll do
- Find bugs, defects, and regressions
- Analyze product’s documentation and create test cases.
- Validate and document completion of testing and development
- Take part in team meetings or meetings with the client.
- Execute manual tests (or automated tests in the future).
- Verify fixes
- At least 1 year of experience in Quality Assurance
- Experience working closely with mobile and web client development teams
- Analytical mind with a sense for algorithmic problem solving
- The ingenuity to think of new ways to test and break the product
- Self-reliance and responsibility for assigned tasks
- Big attention to details (pixel perfect is desirable)
- Good organizational and time management skills, a can-do attitude
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology
- Fluent knowledge of Polish (spoken and written)
- Working knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Experience in at least one currently used technology for test automation - nice to have
Details of employment
- This is a part-time freelance cooperation
- Preferable form of employment is a B2B contract but other forms are also possible
- Everything we offer to our employees is listed on the careers main page
- Online courses and certifications financing possibilities are available
We accept CV's both in Polish and English
We value your trust in providing us your data, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. Below you will find the necessary information about the data we collect and process when you send us your CV.
The administrator of your personal data is Funktional sp. z o.o., ul. Karmelicka 52/4, 31-128 Kraków.
You can find instructions on how we process your data here.