Funktional is an award-winning agency that provides strategic branding services combined with handcrafted digital solutions to multi-national companies worldwide. Some of our clients include UNICEF, AON, Maspex (Kubuś, Alcalia, Tymbark, Decomorreno, Tarczyn), PKL, Tupperware, Telefonika, 3DGence, Sinterit, Bratex, Link4, and many others.
We are also one of the pioneers of the 4-day workweek in Poland!
We are looking for an ambitious Project Manager with a digital branding and web build background to assist us in the delivery of a wide range of projects. In this role you will be operating as the leading point of contact for agency clients, delivering exceptional client experience, building client’s satisfaction and loyalty. You will manage all aspects of the project, making sure marketing activities & builds are on time, on budget, and completed to the highest standard. You will be a key member of the team for all things digital, helping to advise on strategy, best practice, budget, timeframes, and technical know-how.
Candidates will need to have a strong digital branding experience. You will need excellent presentation skills, both spoken and written with a positive, team focussed work ethic. You will need to be strong in project management methodologies (agile), be client-facing, and have sound commercial acumen. Most of all, you should love what you do — be ready to bring your enthusiasm to every kick-off, meeting and presentation.
In general, you will be responsible for:
- Building and nurturing strong relationships with our clients
- Continuously monitoring Client satisfaction and looking for ways to enrich the Client experience
- Facilitating the creation and execution of branding and marketing strategies (mainly for digital channels)
- Planning, executing, monitoring, and closing projects in collaboration with internal/external resources and partners and doing so on time and with proper quality - focus on product and website development, brand building, social media, and content
- Organizing and running weekly sprint/time box planning
- Handling budget reporting for executed projects and internal processes/documentation related to project execution
- Giving recommendations regarding ongoing processes and collecting feedback from clients during and after project delivery
- Preparing offers and presentations, supporting our Sales Team
- Supporting the project teams to successfully resolve problems and difficult client situations
3+ years of proven experience working closely with clients in a Project Manager or similar role, preferably in an agency or IT environment
- Working knowledge of all things digital (web design and development processes, digital branding, social media, content, etc.)
- Understanding of up to date digital technology and agile project management processes
- Experience in developing commercial web pages is a big +
- Previous consulting experience or working in an advisory capacity to the Client is a +
- Great command of written and spoken Polish (native) & English (fluent - you will work directly with international clients)
- Ease to engage with clients, counsel them, offer solutions, negotiate, and capitalize on opportunities
- Ability to communicate and influence credibly and effectively at the executive level
Nice to haves
- Certificate in agile/scrum project management
- Experience in developing opportunities in various markets and delivering aggressive growth in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to create campaigns that deliver increased traffic and revenue
- Proven experience in tracking and reporting on successful ROI
What we offer
- 7.000 - 11.000 pln net B2B
- Preferable form of employment is a B2B contract but other forms are available
- Working with very talented and passionate strategists, designers, marketers, and engineers building top-notch solutions for the biggest polish and international brands
- Work culture based on empathy, trust, and transparency
- Everything else we offer to our employees is listed on the careers main page
- 4 - day work-week (yes! we work 4 days a week)
- 23 days of paid holidays per year (+ additionally paid bank holidays)
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working hours + partial remote work (we work in hybrid mode)
- Taking part in conferences, trainings
- Private medical care (PZU Zdrowie)
We accept CVs both in Polish and English.
You can find instructions on how we process your data here.