Funktional is an award-winning agency that provides strategic branding services combined with handcrafted digital solutions to multi-national companies worldwide. Some of our clients include UNICEF, Draexlmaier, AON, Maspex (Kubuś, Alcalia, Tymbark, Decomorreno, Tarczyn), Telefonika, 3DGence, Sinterit, Bratex, Link4, and many others. We work across the full brand lifecycle, from strategy workshops, through a broad range of print and digital design services to full brand & digital product development processes. Our current strategy is taking us deeper into the product design and technology sector, however, our main verticals are FMCG, B2B (production, industry 4.0), technology, beauty & health. It is also worth mentioning that we are a part of the United Nations Global Compact initiative and we do our best to work with conscious brands that feel the responsibility they hold over the natural environment and shaping the society.
As the Graphic Designer you will be responsible for creating beautiful, world-class designs that are engaging, visually delightful, well organized, and emotionally resonate with users. You will work closely with other team members and report to the Creative Director.
If chosen, you will be responsible for:
- Providing our current and future clients with a consistent Funktional brand experience in all marketing channels (website, social media, sales process, service process)
- Implementation of current projects for Funktional - you take part in offers, tenders, and creating custom solutions for clients
- Caring for the artistic coherence of implemented projects
- Co-creating communication strategies in the field of graphics
- Creating static and animated (big+) graphic creations for marketing activities (BTL, digital, other) in particular social media
- Developing creative concepts & designing Key Visuals for marketing activities (BTL, digital, other)
- Preparation and editing of presentations and easy-to-understand infographics and charts
- Designing layouts of printed materials (folders, advertisements, outdoor)
- Print preparation
- Basic video post-production
- Ongoing analysis of trends and competition in terms of innovative creative solutions
- Cooperation with the team and sometimes with a printing house
For this position, we are considering only office/hybrid cooperation.
3+ years of proven experience from an agency enviroment, software house, a fast-growing, fast-paced tech start-up or similar
- Portfolio showcasing experience in creating beautiful and aesthetic designs
- Ability to design visual identification systems at the basic level
- Ability to create instructions and manuals that are understandable to "non-designers"
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, etc.
- Strong knowledge of design rules, and current trends
- Strong eye for detail, quality of output with presentations, and consistency in design
- Creativity, initiative, open mind and minimalism in creation
- Ability to manage work independently, complete projects on a timely basis and execute projects according to schedules
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in spoken and written Polish (native level)
- English language level that allows working on projects for international clients (good brief understanding)
- Very good knowledge of DTP issues,
Nice to haves
- Ability to create illustrations
- Passion for motion design and/or 3D - working knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Blender, etc.
What we offer
- Salary of 5.000-9.000 net (B2B)
- Preferable form of employment is a B2B contract but other forms are also possible
- Having a chance to build new digital products for the biggest brands on the market
- Working with very talented and passionate strategists, designers, marketers, and engineers building top-notch solutions
- Work culture based on empathy, trust, and transparency
- Everything else we offer to our employees is listed on the careers main page
- 4-day work week (4 x 9hours)
- free Fridays to follow your passion and grow personally and professionally
- 23 days of paid holidays per year (+ additionally paid bank holidays)
- Fully paid unlimited sick leave
- Flexible working hours + partial remote work (we work in hybrid mode)
- Taking part in conferences, trainings
- Private medical care (PZU Zdrowie)
We accept CV's both in Polish and English
You can find instructions on how we process your data here.
Please note that your application must contain the following clause
I agree for my personal data included in my job application to be processed by Funktional sp. z o.o., Karmelicka 52/9, 31-128 Cracow, for the needs of the present recruitment process and in the future processes led by Funktional sp. z o.o..