As the Graphic Designer you will work on branding, visual design and execution for creative projects. You will be responsible for production of creative deliverables - both printed and digital. You should have an eye for pixel-accurate detail and a mind for dreaming up impactful visual communications that bring brands to life and speak to their audiences.
You should be an extremely motivated person with an excellent taste, strong communication skills, impeccable attention to detail and love working cross-functionally to deliver the best results in a team environment. You must be forward thinking and have a strong pulse on clean design & layouts, impeccable typography skills, solid understanding of color theory, and possess flawless Photoshop skills.
We are seeking someone who
- Is a problem-solver at heart
- Can translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, easy to use and emotionally engaging our stakeholders and internal/external audiences
- Creates visual solutions that meet design and brand requirements
- Produces presentation materials that effectively communicate creative concept for both internal and external project stakeholders.
- Has a real passion for the work and is eager to exercise creative freedom
- Shares knowledge, experience, and skills with other design team members in an effort to build overall team strength and function;
- Elevates and maintains a high level of graphic standards
- Stays abreast of design trends in pop-culture, creative technology, and digital marketing
2+ years of experience in branding, advertising or interactive agency backed by an interesting portfolio
- Proven ability to innovatively apply and perform design skills, including drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, use of texture, spacing, and scale, visual presentation development and layout
- Advanced knowledge of digital, large format, and offset print process and techniques
- Proficiency in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator) and other visual design tools
- Attention to details (each pixel counts) and consistency in design
- Willingness to share your knowledge and improve internal processes
- Strong visual design and logical thinking skills
- Creativity, initiative, open mind and minimalism in creation
- Ability to manage work independently, complete projects on a timely basis and execute projects according to schedules
- Team player with ability to work under pressure
- English language level that allows working on projects for international clients
Details of employment
- Preferable form of employment is a B2B contract but other forms are also possible
- Everything we offer to our employees is listed on the careers main page
We accept CV's both in Polish and English
You can find instructions on how we process your data here.