Full Stack Developer
You should have a strong understanding of industry trends and have experience with responsive and adaptive design. Good understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is required.
What you'll do
- Deliver best in class websites & eCommerce
- Create necessary project documentation
- Provide guidance and expertise in all things related
- Assist business development and project management teams in shaping, estimating and planning new projects
- Strive for continuous improvement within the team
- Develop occasional landing pages, newsletters or HTML rich media formats
- Build custom marketing tools and API integrations
- Experience in Wordpress and WooComerce: deploying, configuring, converting layouts and wireframes into working themes, good understanding of the structure including MySQL integration, experience in modifying existing themes and plug-ins
- Ability to use ready-made tools like Gulp, Webpack, boilerplate, bootstrap4, etc.
- Working knowledge of necessary tools like Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Zeplin, InVision, etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git)
- Experience in developing responsive/adaptive design websites
- Strong desire to keep up to date with the latest trends, tools, and technologies and constantly learn
- Understanding of mobile-first design technical requirements
- Big attention to details (pixel perfect is desirable)
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Good organizational and time management skills, a can-do attitude
- Analytical skills and a talent for problem-solving
- Ability to estimate task completion time
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology
- Fluent knowledge of Polish (spoken and written)
- Working knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Experience in server-related issues, especially AWS
- Experience in implementing other eCommerce platforms like Magento, Presta, Shopify, etc
- CRO, A/B testing and marketing automation tools integration experience
Details of employment
- Preferable form of employment is a B2B contract but other forms are also possible
- Everything we offer to our employees is listed on the careers main page
- Online courses and certifications financing possibilities are available
We accept CV's both in Polish and English
We value your trust in providing us your data, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. Below you will find the necessary information about the data we collect and process when you send us your CV.
The administrator of your personal data is Funktional sp. z o.o., ul. Karmelicka 52/4, 31-128 Kraków.
You can find instructions on how we process your data here.