Executive Assistant to CEO & Office Manager
We’re looking for a super organized, detail-oriented, proactive and assertive human being with a big heart to join our team, support our CEO and help run day-to-day activities of the company and office.
This is a fantastic role that offers broad scope, autonomy and the opportunity to define and expand the role but also requires a strong and reliable person. The ideal candidate should be confident, resilient whilst always maintaining a level of calm, flexible and approachable with really positive energy. This position requires a level of maturity and being comfortable with senior management and client interactions.
You’re probably more organized than anyone else you know. You care about others, and always make sure the people around you are having a good time. You enjoy solving problems and making things run like clockwork. You bring enthusiasm to everything you do and have a sense of humor. You have excellent writing skills and attention to detail, are confident with numbers and data, and are happy to take ownership of projects and see them through to completion. You're a natural team player but can work equally well alone without close supervision or direction. You understand the business culture and are passionate about self-development, and want to grow in the marketing, design & technology area.
- You'll proactively manage CEO's calendar – prioritizing meetings, meeting deadlines and managing ever-changing schedules
- You'll manage the CEO’s emails and respond/flag where needed. It’s crucial the candidate is confident to act on the CEO’s behalf where appropriate (of course after the mutual trust is built)
- You'll manage clients and business partners; filter out time-wasters/junk mail; book sales calls
- You'll provide support on all internal and external meetings. Including preparation of all documents, presentations, meeting agendas, minutes and follow-up actions where applicable
- You'll support the CEO with pitch documents, research, proposals, reports, and marketing content
- You'll collaborate with other team members on high-level projects on a regular basis
- You’ll own the running of our office, handling operations, and logistics, and maintaining an excellent and pleasant working environment that’s constantly improving
- You’ll manage our HR operations, assisting with recruitment and onboarding new team members, as well as helping with the management of general HR
- You’ll collaborate with our external accountants to aid in the organization and management of our company’s finances
- You'll act as the gatekeeper for all legal issues, cooperating with our external legal support
- You'll update and maintain electronic and paper filing systems ensuring efficiency and good record-keeping at all ti-times. Be responsible for ensuring any relevant data protection regulations are adhered to
- You’ll organize team and community events like monthly socials, birthdays & Christmas parties
- Ad-hoc out of hours support
- Ad-hoc personal tasks
This role suits someone with strong attention to detail and outstanding verbal & written communication skills and confidence in dealing with senior stakeholders. Ideal candidate is professionally confident, but with a sense of humor and creative touch that reinforces our agency culture.
2+ years of proven experience in a relevant administrative role
- Very high confidence with documents, spreadsheets, and presentations, in either Microsoft Office or G Suite along with the ability to pick up other software fast
- Project management experience; comfort with managing a lot of concurrent projects
- Proactive decision making & problem-solving skills combined with flexibility
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Thrive in a culture of feedback - giving and receiving it
- Highly developed empathy, a desire to help and do good
- High levels of personal integrity and confidentiality with the ability to be discreet
- Constant drive for continuous improvement both on personal and company level
- Reliable, capable, professional and friendly
- Native or expert Polish language level
Nice to haves
- Proven and demonstrable experience operating as an EA or PA to senior management in a busy, fast-paced, high pressured environment, ideally in the creative/marketing industry
- Great command of written and spoken English
- Drivers licence (B)
- Experience with Comarch Optima
Details of employment
- Preferable form of employment is a B2B contract but other forms are also possible
- Everything we offer to our employees is listed on the careers main page
We accept CVs both in Polish and English.
You can find instructions on how we process your data here.