Digital Account Manager
Funktional is an award-winning agency that provides strategic branding services combined with handcrafted digital solutions to multi-national companies worldwide. Some of our clients include UNICEF, AON, Maspex (Kubuś, Alcalia, Tymbark, Decomorreno, Tarczyn), Bielenda, Tupperware, Telefonika, 3DGence, Bratex, Link4, and many others.
We are looking for an ambitious Account Manager with digital, e-commerce, and web build background to assist us in the delivery of a wide range of projects. In this role you will be operating as the leading point of contact for agency clients, delivering exceptional client experience, building client’s satisfaction and loyalty. You will manage all aspects of the project, making sure marketing activities & builds are on time, on budget, and completed to the highest standard. You will be a key member of the team for all things digital, helping to advise on strategy, best practice, budget, timeframes, and technical know-how.
Candidates will need to have strong digital & e-commerce experience. You will need excellent presentation skills, both spoken and written with a positive, team focussed work ethic. You will need to be strong in project management methodologies (agile), be client-facing, and have sound commercial acumen. Most of all, you should love what you do — be ready to bring your enthusiasm to every kick-off, meeting and presentation.
In general, you will be responsible for:
- Building and nurturing strong relationships with our Clients based on mutual trust and respect
- Continuously monitoring Client satisfaction and looking for ways to enrich the Client experience
- Creating and executing branding and marketing strategies (mainly for digital channels)
- Pro-active approach to business development and securing future budgets for the Agency by using every up-sell and cross-sell opportunity which will deliver value to the Client
- Planning, executing, monitoring and closing projects in collaboration with internal/external resources and partners and doing so on time and with proper quality - focus on e-commerce and website development, social media, content and paid digital marketing,
- Organizing and running weekly sprint/time box planning
- Handling budget reporting for executed projects and internal processes/documentation related to projects execution
- Giving recommendations regarding ongoing processes and collecting feedback from clients during and after project delivery
- Preparing offers and presentations, supporting our Sales Team
- Supporting the project teams to successfully resolve problems and difficult client situations
3+ years of proven experience working closely with clients in an Account Manager or similar role, preferably in an agency or IT environment
- Working knowledge of all things digital (web design and development processes, PPC, social media, content, etc.)
- Understanding of up to date digital and e-commerce technology and agile project management processes
Experience in developing commercial web pages and a track record of improving online sales performance, conversion, and minimizing customer drop-off
- Previous consulting experience or working in an advisory capacity to the Client is a +
- Great command of written and spoken Polish (native) & English
- Passion for innovation and trying new ideas to improve marketing activities and processes
- Ease to engage with clients, counsel them, offer solutions, negotiate, and capitalize on opportunities
- Highly developed empathy, a desire to help and do good and a pro-active approach towards challenges
- Ability to communicate and influence credibly and effectively at the executive level
- Ability to support several accounts simultaneously
Nice to haves
- Certificate in agile/scrum project management
- Experience in developing opportunities in various markets and delivering aggressive growth in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to create campaigns that deliver increased traffic and revenue
- Proven experience in tracking and reporting on successful ROI
- Experience in working internationally and communicating effectively across time zones.
What we offer
- 5.000 - 8.000 pln net B2B
- Preferable form of employment is a B2B contract but other form are available
- Working with very talented and passionate strategists, designers, marketers, and engineers building top-notch solutions for the biggest polish and international brands
- Work culture based on empathy, trust, and transparency
- Everything else we offer to our employees is listed on the careers main page
- 26 days of paid holidays per year (+ additionally paid bank holidays)
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working hours + partial remote work (we work in hybrid mode)
- Taking part in conferences, trainings
- Private medical care (PZU Zdrowie)
We accept CVs both in Polish and English.
You can find instructions on how we process your data here.
If you are currently not interested in long-term cooperation, join our network of partners & freelancers to have access to various project-based opportunities. Apply here.