Digital Account Manager
We are looking for an ambitious Digital Account Manager with real passion and heart for creating value. In this role you will be operating as the leading point of contact for agency clients, delivering exceptional client experience, building client’s satisfaction and loyalty. You will be responsible for closing Clients, account management and projects execution and management.
Most of all, you should love what you do — be ready to bring your enthusiasm to every kick-off, meeting and presentation. Depending on your individual skill set you will receive projects corresponding with those skills but you will also get a chance to learn and grow in fields out of your expertise.
If chosen, you will be responsible for:
- Building and nurturing strong relationships with our Clients based on mutual trust and respect
- Continuously monitoring Client satisfaction and looking for ways to enrich the Client experience
- Creating and executing branding and marketing strategies (mainly for digital channels)
- Pro-active approach to business development and securing future budgets for the Agency by using every up-sell and cross-sell opportunity which will deliver value to the Client
- Planning, executing, monitoring and closing projects in collaboration with internal/external resources and partners and doing so on time and with proper quality - focus on paid digital marketing, websites and social media
- Handling budget reporting for executed projects
- Handling internal processes and documentation related to projects execution
- Giving recommendations regarding ongoing processes and collecting feedback from clients during and after project delivery
- Preparing offers and presentations, supporting our Sales Team
- Supporting the project teams to successfully resolve problems and difficult client situations
Due to the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, we've switched fully to remote work. The current global crisis doesn't influence the pace or schedule of the recruitment & onboarding processes, though they will be done using digital tools and most probably the work itself will start as a remote position. We do hope that the situation will soon change for the better, so at some point there will be a possibility to join the team in our office.
For this position, we do not consider long-term remote arrangements.
2+ years of proven working experience working closely with B2B Clients in an Account Manager or similar role, preferably in an agency environment
- Working knowledge of all things digital (PPC, social media, web design process, etc)
- Previous consulting experience or working in an advisory capacity to the Client is a +
- Great command of written and spoken English
- Great command of written and spoken Polish
- Ease to engage with clients, counsel them, offer solutions, negotiate, and capitalize on opportunities
- Highly developed empathy, a desire to help and do good and a pro-active approach towards challenges
- Ability to communicate and influence credibly and effectively at executive level
- Ability to support several accounts simultaneously
- Being able to work well in a team while achieving your individual goals
- Constant drive for continuous improvement both on personal and company level
Details of employment
- Preferable form of employment is a B2B contract but other forms are also possible
- Everything we offer to our employees is listed on the careers main page
We accept CVs both in Polish and English.
You can find instructions on how we process your data here.