Marketing & Strategy Manager
Funktional is an award-winning agency that provides strategic branding services combined with handcrafted digital solutions to multi-national companies worldwide. Some of our clients include UNICEF, AON, Maspex (Kubuś, Alcalia, Tymbark, Decomorreno, Tarczyn), Tupperware, Telefonika, 3DGence, Bratex, Link4, and many others. We work across the full brand lifecycle, from strategy workshops, through a broad range of print and digital design services to full brand & digital product development processes. Our current strategy is taking us deeper into the product design and technology sector, with a special focus on eCommerce, however, our main verticals are FMCG, B2B (production, industry 4.0), technology, beauty & health. It is also worth mentioning that we are a part of the United Nations Global Compact initiative and we do our best to work with conscious brands that feel the responsibility they hold over the natural environment and shaping the society.
We are looking for an expert in branding & digital communication to join our team as a Marketing & Strategy Manager. You should have a solid background in marketing, working across the full funnel with a highly strategic approach and preferably previous experience in B2B marketing. A successful candidate will help us to develop brand strategies for our clients and be able to implement them with full support from other teams.
If this sounds like you, and you are a T-shape marketer with a passion for marketing and technology, have a track record in developing brand & communication strategies and content marketing, know your way around social and crave the ability to do something out of the ordinary, then you might be the person we're looking for.
If chosen, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing brand, marketing & communications strategies for our clients. Creating and governing marketing funnels, testing, and optimization
- Coordinating marketing efforts to boost brand awareness and increase traffic on Funktional's and our client's communication channels
- Content development & coordination: photo, video, blog, newsletters, e-books, reports, etc.
- Setting KPIs, monitoring, optimizing ROI and monitoring marketing performance
- Researching the market to identify key trends, new markets and opportunities for growth
- Participating in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
3+ years of proven experience. Preferably in the Agency environment or a B2B digital services company.
- Experience in developing brand & communication strategies
- Experience in creating creative concepts and execution for both B2B and B2C communication
- Experience in planning and creating content
- Understanding of customer segmentation, journey mapping, and value proposition
- Light pen - independent creation of valuable content, the ability to adapt the style to the medium
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial approach to tasks and responsibilities, showing a can-do attitude, challenge and goal-oriented
- Able to work independently and with limited supervision, highly self-motivated, and able to effectively manage various competing priorities and time-management
- Openness and communicativeness
- Willingness to go above and beyond what's required, learn, adapt, and excel
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Fluency in spoken and written Polish (native level)
Nice to haves
- Experience in conducting strategic workshops
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as Activecampaign, Marketo, Hubspot, Mailchimp, Zapier etc.
- Proven Client-facing CX focus
- Understand the concept of T-shape marketer
What we offer
- 6.000 - 10.000 pln net
- Freedom to work the way that brings you the most joy
- Working with very talented and passionate strategists, designers, marketers, and engineers building top-notch solutions for the biggest polish and international brands
- Work culture based on empathy, trust, and transparency
- Preferable form of employment is a B2B contract
- 4-day workweek (4 x 9hours)
- free Fridays to follow your passion and grow personally and professionally
- 26 days of paid holidays per year (+ additionally paid bank holidays)
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working hours + partial remote work (we work in hybrid mode)
- Taking part in conferences, trainings
- Private medical care (PZU Zdrowie)
We accept CVs both in Polish and English.
You can find instructions on how we process your data here.