As the Web/UI Designer you will be responsible for creating cutting-edge design ideas and transforming them into dynamic websites and apps, being involved in every step of the project from inception to completion.
You will be working in close partnership with the Creative Director and other designers, creating work that looks great and excites users.
We are looking for someone with a great eye for detail, who is able to create engaging designs, whilst working in a fast-paced, creative and team-oriented environment.
You will be involved in a variety of projects but mostly web/app design. You can also count on other work concordant with your unique skills. That might include key visuals, branding, rich media formats, advertisement, digital product design, landing pages and lots more.
We are seeking someone who
- LOVES design and solving problems using design solutions
- Possess the ability to express complex ideas through intuitive design
- Prefers modern, beautiful UI design and a "less is more" approach
- Can translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, easy to use and emotionally engaging
- Craves growth and new challenges
- Wants to participate in project brainstorming and concept development
- Interacts and communicates effectively with all levels of staff
2+ years of experience designing for web (RWD) and mobile, preferably in an agency or other relevant environment
- Experience backed by an interesting portfolio
- Proficiency in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator) and other visual design tools like Invision, etc.
- Experience with Sketch
- Attention to details (each pixel counts) and consistency in design
- Strong visual design and logical thinking skills
- Creativity, initiative, open mind and minimalism in creation
- Familiarity of grids and their skillful use (we do not always work on bootstrap)
- Ability to manage work independently, complete projects on a timely basis and execute projects according to schedules
- Team player with ability to work under pressure
- English language level that allows working on projects for international clients
Nice to haves
- Experience in wireframing
- Experience with Zeplin, UXpin and Adobe XD
- Experience with material design, flat design and developing UI kits is a plus
- Strong knowledge of the latest web technologies, UX rules and current trends
- Practical knowledge of UI design (dashboards, CRMs, graphical interfaces, etc.)
- Understanding technology capabilities (HTML, CSS, jQuery)
Details of employment
- Preferable form of employment is a B2B contract but other forms are also possible
- Everything we offer to our employees is listed on the careers main page
We accept CV's both in Polish and English
You can find instructions on how we process your data here.
Please note that your application must contain the following clause:
I agree for my personal data included in my job application to be processed by Funktional sp. z o.o., Karmelicka 52/4, 31-128 Cracow, for the needs of present recruitment process and in the future processes led by Funktional sp. z o.o..