Senior Web/UI Designer
As the Senior Web/UI Designer you will be responsible for developing and executing innovative and creative designs, mosty for web and mobile. You will be building beautiful and engaging user interfaces according to user needs, business requirements and technical constraints, but can also count on other work concordant with your unique skills.
You will be working in close partnership with the Creative Director and other designers. You should be an extremely motivated designer who can easily adapt and values working in a team environment.
We are seeking someone who
- Is a problem-solver at heart, finds ways to express complex ideas through intuitive interface design
- Finds user interface design alluring and has a real passion for it
- Can translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, easy to use and emotionally engaging
- Wants to participate in project brainstorming and concept development
- Has a real passion for the work and is eager to exercise creative freedom
- Will provide information, guidance and direction to people with less experience
- 4+ years of experience designing for web (RWD) and mobile, backed by an interesting portfolio
- Proficiency in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator) and other visual design tools like Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, etc.
- Attention to details (each pixel counts) and consistency in design
- Willingness to share your knowledge and improve internal processes
- Strong visual design and logical thinking skills
- Creativity, initiative, open mind and minimalism in creation
- Practical knowledge of UI design best practices (dashboards, CRMs, graphical interfaces, etc.)
- Ability to manage work independently, complete projects on a timely basis and execute projects according to schedules
- Team player with ability to work under pressure
- English language level that allows working on projects for international clients
Nice to haves
- Experience in wireframing
- Experience with material design, flat design and developing UI kits is a plus
- Strong knowledge of the latest technology capabilities, UX rules and current trends
Details of employment
- Preferable form of employment is a B2B contract but other forms are also possible
- Everything we offer to our employees is listed on the careers main page
We accept CV's both in Polish and English
You can find instructions on how we process your data here.
Please note that your application must contain the following clause
I agree for my personal data included in my job application to be processed by Funktional sp. z o.o., Karmelicka 52/4, 31-128 Cracow, for the needs of present recruitment process and in the future processes led by Funktional sp. z o.o..