Senior Web Designer
As the Senior Web Designer you will be responsible for creating cutting-edge design ideas and transforming them into dynamic websites and apps, being involved in every step of the project from inception to completion.
You will be working in close partnership with the Art Director and other designers, creating work that looks great and excites users.
We are looking for someone with a great eye for detail, who is able to create engaging designs, whilst working in a fast-paced, creative and team-oriented environment.
You will be involved in a variety of projects but mostly web/app design. You can also count on other work concordant with your unique skills. That might include key visuals, branding, rich media formats, advertisement, digital product design, landing pages and lots more.
We are seeking someone who
- LOVES design and solving problems using design solutions
- Possess the ability to express complex ideas through intuitive design
- Has a real passion for the work and is eager to exercise creative freedom
- Prefers modern, beautiful UI design and a "less is more" approach
- Can translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, easy to use and emotionally engaging
- Craves growth and new challenges
- Wants to participate in project brainstorming and concept development
- Interacts and communicates effectively with all levels of staff
- Will provide information, guidance and direction to people with less experience
If by any reason you feel hesitant about applying - don't! Let the dice roll :)
- 4+ years of experience designing for web (RWD) and mobile, preferably in an agency or other relevant environment
- Experience backed by an interesting portfolio
- Proficiency in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator) and other visual design tools like Invision, etc.
- Attention to details (each pixel counts) and consistency in design
- Strong visual design and logical thinking skills
- Creativity, initiative, open mind and minimalism in creation
- Strong knowledge of the latest web technologies, UX rules and current trends
- Understanding technology capabilities (HTML, CSS, jQuery)
- Practical knowledge of UI design (dashboards, CRMs, graphical interfaces, etc.)
- Familiarity of grids and their skillful use (we do not always work on bootstrap)
- Ability to manage work independently, complete projects on a timely basis and execute projects according to schedules
- Team player with ability to work under pressure
- English language level that allows working on projects for international clients
Nice to haves
- Experience with Sketch, Zeplin, UXpin and Adobe XD
- Experience with material design, flat design and developing UI kits is a plus
- Experience in wireframing
Details of employment
- Preferable form of employment is a B2B contract but other forms are also possible
- Everything we offer to our employees is listed on the careers main page
We accept CV's both in Polish and English
Please note that your application must contain the following clause:
I agree for my personal data included in my job application to be processed for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (ie. Dz. U. of 2014. pos. 1182 1662) .