Business Development Manager
We are looking for a talented and highly organized Business Development Manager (BDM), who will be responsible for forging effective relationships with new Clients. Someone who understands how high ticket sales work or is willing to learn quickly. You should be able to provide Business Development service and ensure effective management.
As a company, our core focus, is to work with organisations that make a difference. We have a really cool sales strategy that you will instantly fall in love! Goal number one - change the world for the better.
If you wish to impact the world, by supporting people who are already doing that, we are looking for you.
If chosen, you will be responsible for:
- Lead generation & creating a robust pipeline of opportunities in regional markets with Poland as a priority
- Implementing the NB strategy
- Researching the market to identify key trends, new markets, opportunities for growth and customer needs
- Converting incoming leads into customers (inbound)
- Creating offers and presentations
- Negotiating the terms of collaboration with new accounts and closing business deals
- Big ambitions and strong conviction that every goal is within your reach
- Proven working experience and results as a business development manager, sales executive or other relevant role (min. 3 years). Preferably in the creative or IT industry
- Open head, creativity and a positive attitude to the world
- Very good work organization, time management and planning skills
- General knowledge of outreach processes and account management
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Polish
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Assertiveness, self-reliance, strong deal closing and negotiation skills are a must
- Passion for branding
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google docs and CRM software (we use Pipedrive)
- Ability to build deep and long-term relationships with customers
Nice to haves
- Fluency in spoken and written German will be a big plus
- Experience with international clients
Details of employment
- You will be eligible for commissions and quarterly bonuses based on your performance
- Preferable form of employment is a B2B contract but other forms are also possible
- Everything we offer to our employees is listed on the careers main page
We accept CVs both in Polish and English.
You can find instructions on how we process your data here.